Monday, September 23, 2013

A 10-year-old poetry, finally finds its place on my blog!


I walk silently by the sea
I can feel the waves touch my feet
I look down and see the tiny bubbles
That live only for the moments

When I look back, I find
The footprints that I left on wet sand
Waves wash them away
Along with the memories that lay

I can see a tiny spot in the sea
That must be a ship that sails
Moving with the waves and battling all the storms
Thus struggling like all life forms

As I move ahead,
I know not where I go
Away from my destiny
Or moving near as though

I see the people striding along the beach
All the laughs and cries I hear
It is the world I still belong to,
Yet I find it nomore near...

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! I gotta say..... NICE........ good u opened it finally... I am sure that you will do justice to the page.... realy nice work Ms. CHATTERJEE...:P

    ReplyDelete